Friends of the Orchestra of the Eigheenth Century
In August 2014 the Orchestra of the 18th Century lost its founder and conductor Frans Brüggen. As a result of enthusiasm and support from friends and audience members all over the world, the orchestra has decided to continue confidently into the future.
The Orchestra invites you to help us in realizing our plans for the future through a one-time donation. By becoming a member of our Circle of Friends, you will receive, along with our gratitude:
♦ For a donation of €100:
- Our newsletter and complete programs
- An invitation to attend dress rehearsals
- ‘Five Steps into Paradise’, a dvd documentary about the pianist Kristian Bezuidenhout and his performance of Beethoven’s Five Piano Concertos, conducted by Frans Brüggen
♦ For a donation of €250:
- as above, as well as two tickets for a semi-concertante performance of Mozart’s opera Le Nozze di Figaro in October 2015, conducted by Kenneth Montgomery, or two tickets to a performance of your choice in 2016.
♦ For a donation of €500 or more:
- as above, as well as two dvd’s of the Orchestra’s recording of Beethoven Piano Concertos with Maria João Pires and Martha Argerich, and two tickets to the performance of Handel’s ‘Messiah’ in De Doelen in Rotterdam on December 6th, conducted by Daniel Reuss, or two tickets to a performance of your choice in 2016.
Oostelijke Handelskade 1055
1000 CW Amsterdam
IBAN Account: NL15ABNA 0545322650
Orchestra of the Eighteenth Century
1019 XG Amsterdam